We offer repairs on most makes and models of bikes. We also stock parts for just about anything, and we'll special order what we don't have. We are happy to answer your questions, big or small, and also offer free estimates on all repairs while you wait.
We are truly a full service bike shop.
Guaranteed Service Work
We offer a one month guarantee on all our repairs, excluding flat tires.
Free Tune-Ups For One Year
That's right - free bike tune-ups for one year. In addition to offering a 10% discount on all clothing & gear purchases for 6 months, we also provide a full year of free bike tune-ups with every new bike purchased!
Current Price Matrix
- Bicycle Tune Up $70
- Adjusting hubs, truing wheels, adjusting bottom bracket and headset, bike polishing, lubing derailleurs, lubing all cables and housing, adjusting shifting and braking, and tightening of all nuts and bolts.
- Bicycle Overhaul $199.99
- Includes a tune up plus new cables and housing; and hubs, headset, and bottom bracket overhauled with fresh grease and bearings. Usually done every 2,000-4,000 miles for a road bike, or 500-1,000 off-road miles.
- Drive-Train Cleaning $60
- Derailleurs, chain, cogset, and chainrings washed in the parts washer is an additional service during tune-up. Parts are then re-installed and fully adjusted and lubed.($35 when added to a Tune-Up Service)
- Pack Bike in Box for Shipping$75
- Securely padded and packaged for commercial shipping - boxes and packaging materials included.
- Wheel Truing $8-$16
- Suspension/Fork Overhaul Varies